11/11/2015

Heyyy

Is it now November all ready?

Wow!

The time has fly so fast again, I can't believe it!

Sorry for not keeping my blog very often updated, I'm often very busy (and I don't always remember to write anything here//shot)

I am still working on VCV lite Finnish reclist! Also working on totally NEW CVVC Finnish reclist which is 5-mora!

I did find out that I my first "Advanced Finnish CVVC" reclist was kinda very messy and "too much to oto", "takes too much time to record" + I realized that I've missed "kv" sounds from the list and "n k", "m k", "n t" etc kind of CC(?) combinations just like in Japanese CVVC.

My goal is that both reclist will have proper oto.ini files with the recording list (and maybe some tutorials too: pronunciation guide + oto settings etc).

I try make VCV list as easy and simple as possible. I've tried make it 6/7-mora but not with good results. 3-mora would be pretty easy to make but would "take too much time". I think that I try to make Finnish VCV lite 4 or 5-mora if possible. (And I think that different strings would be probably different more dipping of difficulty etc).

I bet that my new 5-mora CVVC Finnish reclist will much FASTER that my currently CVVC reclist but still good-sounding! Just wait patiently, ok? ;; v ;;

Also, lately I have FINALLY god how heck OREMO's guideBGM works! (wohooh!)

Making oto will be now easier and faster for now! T 7 T )d
 

No comments:

Post a Comment