10/11/2015

Wow haven't written for a while

Wow

I haven't write anything on my blog for ages.

I've been kinda busy this autumn with school: Lot of test, an english exam and stuff... x__x

Now I've an autumn break for a week, so now I can bit relax and do more UTAU and drawing(?)

I've done a CVVC append for Lychee and I've also experiment with Spanish VCV too (I'm not sure that will I release that or not because that VB has sooooo strong Finnish accent).

And guess what: 16 October, my first UTAU Aki will have his 2nd birthdays! O_O
Wow, two years of him and when I look back to my first year he was so different what he's now. Now my VB have overall better recording quality than back then (I remember how horrible was ACT1, ACT2 and first VCV was back then), also clothes has changed a lot (hey, a change from a "Crypton pun" to a original prince look!) and I've dropped kanji "ne" from his last name in this fall. Let's see how thing are in the next year XD

For future VBs I'm planning to record new VCV VB(s) for Aki and hopefully at some point VBs for other languages too + VBs for Lychee and Azurite.

At the moment I'm planning to make a "bilanguage" VB which can sing (obviously) in two languages: Finnish and Finland Swedish. (Finnish will be that "primary language" tho)

Why "Finland Swedish": It's because I'm from Finland and basically I know well Finland Swedish only (because of my school teachers and can't do nothing for that), so it's kinda natural choice, right?

Also I find out that most to sounds are very similar/same, so why not put two languages in one VB? I mean: Finland Swedish accent sounds less or more like Finnish, so isn't very hard to put them together, in my opinion. (If I knew Sweden Swedish then I would not do this but with Finland Swedish is kinda more okay???)




No comments:

Post a Comment