7/13/2015

Finnish CV+ and CVVC recording list for UTAU!

This blogpost is last time updated in 9 May 2016

Here is my latest Finnish reclist!

Yes!

You're free to use and edit this recording list as much as you want to create own Finnish voicebank for your UTAU! No needed to ask permission to use this.

I do not require this but would be cool if you could show me your results, it makes me happy to know that someone has used my reclist(s)! : )

こんにちは、ププねぇーです!

私のフィンランド語録音リストここにあります。ここのリストご自由にお使いください。

Finnish recording list

2016 Finnish CV+ ver. 1.2
フィンランド語単独音+(プラス)1.2
*原音設定と発音についての短い説明は「読んでね.pdf」ファイルの中に日本語でも書いています

*Senchou is recorded with bit outdated Finnish CV+ reclist, so her recordings are little bit differently than in ver. 1.2. 

2016 New-CVVC-Finnish ver. BETA
新フィンランド語CVVCβ版

No any example VB - yet. Please: keep in mind that this is BETA, so it's not perfect.まだβ版なので完璧ではありません。

2016 Finnish VCV lite+
フィンランド語連続音lite+
  • Coming soon in 2016 summer(?) まだです
Credits: 
All Finnish reclist listed here and all stuff here are made by Pupuomena

Contact me


Deviantart

Twitter

SoundCloud

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment